Tue, Sept 22|
Contemplative Walk 10:30am
Are you finding it difficult to find quiet heart and quiet mind? Join Still Lake Listening for a weekly contemplative walk along the Bow River. No registration is required - just come!
Time & Location
Sept 22, 2020, 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Off-leash Park, Cochrane, AB T4C 2C1, Canada
About the Event
Are you finding it difficult to breathe? To find quiet heart and mind? Join Michelle and Sandra from Still Lake Listening for a guided, weekly contemplative walk along the Bow River in Cochrane, Alberta. A contemplative walk is an invitation to slow down, to notice, to become aware and awake to what Is. What am I feeling in my body? What am I drawn to? What brings me joy in my surroundings? What happens in me when I quiet my mind and attend to my senses?
What to expect:
- 10:30am meet-up with the group at the off-leash park parking lot (see map)
- Throughout the walk, you will be invited to pause, to breathe, to notice what is around you and within you
- There will be space for both silence and mindful conversation as we journey
- Walk will last approximately 1 1/2 hours, calm or stormy weather (all bring a different noticing)
- Fee: as you feel led
- Questions? Call, text, or message (403) 613-5241 or visit Still Lake Listening's web page at https://still-lake-listening.com
- No registration is required. Just show up at the parking lot at the start time.